Coming up next...
August 21, 2018
A casual social event and recap of our season, this event is free and open to all. Doors will open for a taco bar and mingling at 6:30pm, with the meeting and awards ceremony beginning at 7:00pm.
August 23, 2018
From 4pm to 8pm on Thursday August 23rd, a portion of all orders placed inside or in the drive thru of Culver's in Jackson will automatically be donated to Center Stage Jackson! These fundraisers will continue once per month as we continue towards our goal of funding the professional fly system that will allow actors to safely "fly" in Peter Pan, our June 2019 musical!
Did You Know?
Each Season, Center Stage Jackson produces...
- 2 Main Stage Musicals
- 1 Main Stage Dinner Theatre
- 1 Youth Theater Play
- 1 Youth Theater Musical
- 1 Themed Cabaret
- 1 Annual Youth Singing Competition
- Multiple FREE Staged Readings
We utilize different community venues for each of our productions!
- Jackson College's Potter Center
- Sandhill Crane Vineyards
- The Middle School at Parkside
- Jackson's First Presbyterian Church
- Weatherwax Hall at the Jackson Symphony Orchestra
- Jackson School of the Arts' Ensemble Theatre
In our 2016-2017 Season, 115 youth and over 185 adults presented 34 performances to 4,600 patrons!